Our Top 3 Internet Lead Gen Sources & How To Track ROI
In the latest installment of the Elite Real Estate Systems Hangout we're talking internet lead generation. We go in depth on which lead sources are the foundation of our flagship team, Omaha's Elite Real Estate Group and even show our actual ROI tracker sheet with real 2015 numbers.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket - Spend 70% of your lead gen budget on the best source and split the remaining 30% among experimental sources
Track ROI by entering all your leads into one CRM - Boomtown for example - and tracking metrics like average price, price per click, price per lead and conversion rates to get actionable information.
The best place to invest $500 on internet lead generation - Craigslist posting of agent's listings driving them to your lead capture home search site.
Resources & Links:
Expansion- Learn how you can partner with Elite Real Estate Systems - build your career, start your own satellite team and remove yourself from actively working with clients - all without leaving your current broker.
Team Building Workshop – Spend the day observing these systems in person, including board meetings, Monday Team Meeting, agent one-on-one meetings. Also includes hours of private consulting to create your own custom roadmap to build and exit your real estate team.
Tools & Services – See all the tools, professional services and companies Jeff uses and recommends to help build your real estate team.
We started by answering the question of what lead sources should you immediately toss out, what is our past experience with ZTR leads, and outlined our mindset for testing lead sources by committing to a minimum of 12 months before reevaluating.
Join us on the next Elite Real Estate Systems Hangout where we'll share more unconventional systems and strategies for expanding your real estate team.